You are here
Health and Medical Resources for Families
Indian Mounds Health Associate
Trudi Woodard, 952-681-6008
Fairview Pond Health Clinic
- Brings affordable medical services to the Bloomington. The Clinic's medical, dental and mental health partners provide family-centered care at no cost or low cost to Bloomington and Richfield children, infancy through high school. Other clinic services include assistance with accessing health insurance, immunizations, physicals and health education.
Initiative for Lasting Change
- Focuses resources on students attending Valley View and Washburn Elementary schools, who are below grade level in reading and living in poverty.
- The goal of the Initiative is to identify students who are at risk of not reading at grade level by third grade. An assessment of these students' families will be conducted to ascertain their needs in the following areas:
- Basic needs: food, housing, clothing, medical, employment
- Education support: in- and out-of-school help for school success
- Community connections: connecting families to the Bloomington community
- Cick here for more information